Wednesday, March 26, 2008

On bad days...

I twist and turn on my bed, instead of sleeping tightly, some things come across and scare the hell out of me.. these 3 months have been the fastest so far, with a fine repetition each and every single day and night, I almost give up..

Occasionally too I type for hours, I delete, I type again.. the words on screen seem so real yet incorrect.. the words from my mouth don’t sound any better.. try to predict sometimes, I see nothing.. i think I’m in a very serious situation, like on the brink of a big failure yet I don’t even see why I would fail myself to that extent..

I soundly wish to have another version of life to move into and disappear, start all over where nobody doesn’t even know or judge me.. I just soundly wish there’d be no time when I think I have been living in a wrong life..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tabah... ini akan segera berlalu... somehow... u will finish it... u just have to... we dont get to choose the alternative (nor will we :) )

~dewi