Saturday, July 28, 2007

That element called mystery...

Mystery.. a situation that's very difficult to understand, nor to explain.. most people think that it's the quality of making something/somebody seem interesting and exciting.. well, to a certain extent that is true.. something that we look forward to find at the end of the day, something we're very curious about.. It's like, we're questioning all the time; what is it actually? What actually is happening? etc etc.. how can it not be interesting? but hold on, it can as well be sth much smaller than expected.. so how can it be that interesting??

When I'm given puzzles that's too hard to solve or when I have difficulty of finding my flight ticket that I bought one year ago (which I know I once deliberately keep somewhere so that it's easy to find).. there are pieces of mysteries that I really want to find.. and that's what makes it interesting (yet annoying after some time).. but when a person is trying to be mysterious to attract others or when I don't even know if there's even sth interesting to find at the end of the day.. that's just.. not interesting.. and I, I lose interest in no time.. I get bored easily too..

I like to really know what and whom I know, at least after a reasonable amount of time.. there's nothing interesting to always keep something that is mysterious in my life.. give me a year the longest and I will definitely give it up..

People are on their way of making life easier, and I am certainly one of them..

No comments: