Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving...!

It’s thanksgiving today (I assume it’s today even though some celebrated last Thursday, I was having exam.. blah) and the year is again coming to an end.. this is how fast and scary how time flies.. yesterday night, I went recalling about the things that happened in the past 11 months... I simply felt very grateful for everything that has come to me in 2007.. and even if i had to think again about what happened in 2006, again, I merely felt very thankful that I finally found the reasons of what was happening.. thought of it, yes, it was bad but nothing was that bad after all..

Of course some shits did happen, even in europe and all that… then again, it somewhat just feels like nothing to me at the moment.. and I’m just glad that everything happened.. if I never left my $700 eurailpass ticket in the dormitory, I would never know that I’ve met such an angel whom without hesitate night travelled all the way from Odense to Copenhagen just to deliver the ticket to me, who even said “It’s ok, that’s what friends are for.. have a nice trip..”.. if I never wanted to bike in Odense, I would never know there was such a helpful person as Andreas.. u know what I mean? Just as the saying goes, every cloud has a silver lining.. believe me, even losing something could sometimes lead u to better days.. I realize we just have to accept and learn sth out of it at the end of the day.. nothing to be frown upon that long..

Yes, perhaps being in Europe is on my first list to be thanked about this year. (I have my own complete list, u should write urs too cos we’re talking abt thanksgiving ppl! =P). next thing to be thanked, of course it’s for all the people, family and friends who have been very kind to me.. and I’m grateful for our successful robotic project..

I just like it because I’m feeling that I’ve never been better… =) I hope u too..

On another note, there’s something more important to be blogged about.. a new NUS message that popped up currently on my screen every time I log in is “Fight Global Warming”.. yea, what I mean is, it’s time to stop being ignorant.. please do this people, of course if u care enough.. =P Exam’s finally ended for me.. feels very glad to have gone through the sickening mugging period healthily.. =P

A surprising bouquet that brightened up my boring reading week ;)

Oh well, how boring could it be? I had 3 funny and “crappy” friends who always mugged together with me during the week! haha.. =P till then, take care…

Ciao…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 funny and "crappy" friends

huahahaa... lol... rofl...

Diahz90 said...

hahaha anyway the youngest has finally hit "that age"..

Anonymous said...

Just wanna say thanks reminding me to give thanks even to the very slightest thing in the world!:)

when I try to give thanks, I realise that there are actually soo many things to be thankful for...

so THANKS! =)
for the friendship & for everything!

Diahz90 said...

btw gie, i was so happy to see u in netherlands.. and that's one of the cool things happening this year.. hahaha.. and cooler is, it's gonna be the 21st christmas since we knew each other.. muahaha.. oh, if u somehow suddenly hit florida, send me a tix.. pleasee... =P