Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year's Resolutions...

Well, it’s that time of a new year start again to create the magic list.. the commitment or “life projects” to be fulfilled.. I even browsed back to my last year’s list and felt so impressed that I actually did fulfill almost perfectly.. Look, to me there’s no right or wrong in creating the list.. as long as it’s socially responsible, not too selfish and advantageous.. (ambiguous? but I hope u get what I mean =P).. so, to cut it short.. I do have some thoughts of the important things to be done this year.. some of which I’d share.. =)

1. Be environmentally responsible (including eat less meat)..
2. Learn something new
3. Help others
4. Get organized
5. Enjoy life more
6. Be hardworking
7. Exercise regularly
8. Continue to learn how to cook
9. Save some money (hopefully)
10. Tame the bulge

I actually just wish to be resolved to meet most of my goals.. for instance, I hope I’d not again fall into i'll-start-to-jog-next-month or i'll-start-my-diet-next-monday traps.. In other words, I can’t leave my time-frame too wide open.. maybe I should start setting the dates for mini-goals.. hmmm.. sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?


150 watches, 150 sets of stationaries, game gifts etc to wrap.. what a long day..

What a big relief! (dinner after gracehaven new year's celebration).. no photography and videography allowed there so i've got zilch of the party..
New Year's Eve
The chefs always have the luxury to take pictures together =P
All of us in 2008
The most effective way to get everybody to finish the leftover.. =P
Anyways, in this new year, 2008.. I’d really love to wish everybody in good health and may everybody be blessed with abundant joys and happiness.. =)

Till then, Ciao… =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tarik kembali kata2ku. nice hair when it's long!! hohoho

bikin ngiri aja lha new year's eve itu.. rame, seru, makan2.. gw di sini sendirian(as in sendirian, literally) nntn dvd sambil denger org2 countdown n ketawa2 di traders. taik! huhu

ur sis.