Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Does anybody understand u...?

I hate it to hear "nobody understands me".. I hate it the most when someone feels that the world is so unfair for nobody understands him.. here's my thought.. first, please don't say it as if u're the most unfortunate person in this world.. if we're lucky, there may be a person or two who are willing to take their time to understand us.. again, if we are lucky.. that doesn't happen all the time in reality.. there are so many things in this world that can be taken care of, why do we have to choose to understand a particular person?

In an ideal world, there should always be understanding among human.. in an ideal world, there may not exist such things as starvation, murder or even simple fights between us and our friends.. but never an ideal world be real.. if nobody understands us, that is normal.. if somebody understands us, we're just lucky to have that person..

I know there are times when we think we have gone through more than others do.. again, that's just what we think.. it may not turn out to be that way in real.. how much do u think people don't understand u? that's just as much as u don't know about others too.. are we all not even?? aren't we?

Some ppl are definitely luckier.. sometimes u may even think they don't deserve the life they have, but that doesn't make u deserve what they have either.. even if u think u're the most miserable person in this world, that still doesn't mean u deserve their life.. if we think we're the most unfortunate one in a group.. I guess that's it.. most probably nobody can help us bcos we are already the most pathetic one, as we think..

Somebody said "nobody understands me" and I replied "so what??".. There are a lot of people out there that I can lend a hand to.. I'm definitely not one who pities this kind of person.. pardon me, but this is how nasty I can be..

One of my favourite shots, taken in the Netherlands while i was walking.. =P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh.. Calm down gal.. U sound so pissed off..

Anonymous said...

Wah corona extra!! My fav beer!

Jacqueline said...

seems like you have written a post similar like this in your friendster blog last time.. yes? (proof that i am your loyal reader =P

Anonymous said...

Harsh~ but i like it! LOVE IT! i should print it out and post it somewhere on my desk ;) haha... (I wish but right now, my desk and floor around it is full of papers... small apartment~ what can i do :( )

~dewi

Diahz90 said...

emmy --> miss dk?? =P

jac --> did i? i don't think i was talking on the same point.. haha but anyways, thanks for always reading =P

wi --> lg exam? all the best.. hehe =)

Anonymous said...

nope... I am just being messy! :P

~dewi

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.