Thursday, April 19, 2007

For city with everything...

When we walked out of the station, we're asked "want some vitamin?".. When we passed through one of the canals, we heard "wanna be strong?".. when we're checking out the Red Light District (landmark of the city) we're asked "wanna see sex live show??".. and when I swam in a crowded place, I smelled marijuana..

I was amazed.. "coffee shops" everywhere.. sex museums everywhere.. smart shops everywhere.. I couldn't help but smile when sightseeing the city.. It was amusing.. I was very surprised.. Think of any taboos.. u name it, they have it.. and they're all legal.. This big city offers such freedom no other places could ever afford to offer.. one word, unbelievable..

Like one dutch said to us, 'cos It's Amsterdam, baby..

Yeah, it's Amsterdam.. It did me no good, at all.. I can't believe what I had done there.. this is gonna be my last post here.. but before that, I just want to say, if u're asked to try, never try.. never do drugs.. after some time, u'll be dependent on it.. it's totally different from the disgust when u had ur first try.. it either makes u laugh at the slightest jokes, or pushes u into deep depression if u're sad in the first place.. but for sure u'll end up like me… posting ur very last post on ur blog..

I was looking and organizing my easter trip's pictures, searching for inspiration.. and writing about Amsie came into the picture afterwards.. well, I was tagged !! by this lady Jacq to write a post as if it's my last one.. and I should tag another 5 people.. but I think I ain't gonna do that.. I mean, u can't force somebody to be creative.. haha I was almost this close to not writing anything (and this post isn't a creative one either).. Nah, I always ran out of ideas when I deliberately pushed myself to write something..

So, gotcha?? (or not??)

Anyhow, Amsie was such a good place.. it was a unique trip.. but no, I'm not addicted to drugs!

When I heard abt the Virginia Tech massacre from a friend.. I thought it was just normal shooting incidents like those happened in the UK university that i heard or so.. curious about it, i read the Straits Times.. it broke my heart..

"There was not a shooting victim that did not have less than three bullet wounds in them", said Dr Joseph Cacioppo of Montgomery Regional Hospital.


My deepest condolence goes to all of the victims' family and friends..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you tried drugs?


~dewi