Sunday, April 29, 2007

Flaws...

I admire them who live for the sake of others.. I admire them who leave the materialistic world and be compassionate.. I admire them who love their enemies.. I admire them who try to save the world..

Until today, i still find myself at a state where.. I don't have the energy to please everybody.. I don't correct people when I think they're at fault, I end up in silence.. I don't even have the energy to speak if something is disagreeable bcos i think we always have the options to accept it or not in the end.. I believe one of the elements towards happiness is if we are not financially tight.. I have material desires and I am happy with it.. I still can't afford to forgive easily.. I am not kind to everybody, only to those who deserve it.. I say harsh words at times.. If I'm hurt, I hurt back.. I treat people the way they treat me.. I don't try to understand those I am not keen on.. I ignore what I want to ignore.. and the most important thing for me is my beliefs..


I am just this imperfect..

Isn't it obvious? I adore those people simply because they're less ignorant than me..


One of the famous shots during the world war,by photographer Huynh Cong Ut..

This is the related writing that i took in Eindhoven..

The children had just left the temple when
the jets dropped four barrels of napalm and
four bombs. The entire area was engulfed by
a gigantic ball of fire. X. was hit by drops of
napalm. Howling in pain and tearing off her
burning clothes in agony, she ran towards the
photographer's camera and straight into history.

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Your 2nd paragraph is exactly wat i am trying to say in my next blog -_-" lol.. btw, i m going back soon on 5th.. =)

Anonymous said...

('Most' or for those "dreamer", 'Some') Human is selfish
Can't help it!
It is a nature that we cannot fight off.
For me, I tried to be good most of the time :P

~dewi

Diahz90 said...

Jac --> Have fun =P

Dewi --> Selfish? yes we are.. anyway, good that u always try to be good.. =)

Anonymous said...

try to~
But has been very hard to keep up my good mood lately >_< oh well, keep updating your blog okay ;)

~dewi