Saturday, April 21, 2007

Food Confessions...

I’ve had confessions to make.. =P these are some of the forbidden stuffs that I’ve been getting a lot lately..

The doctor said no chicken and eggs for the next 6 months to 1 year.. I nodded and said yes..

I finished this half a grilled chicken very brutally in Aachen.. =P

The doctor said, please avoid dust, dirt and smoke, especially cigarettes..

Within the past 3 months or so, I’ve been a very active passive-smoker.. this is what’s on the table whenever I sit in the café/restaurant..

No cold beverages, including drinks, ice cream and cold fruits.. i told the doctor it was easy since i wasn't a fan of cold beverages..

And.. I’ve become a fan of soft ice and gelato since my easter trip.. this spaghetti-like gelato was so heavenly good.. =) but before I finished the half of it, my throat started to be itchy.. =(

I’ve also been drinking cold cola, cold juices, cold beer, u name it.. and eating cold fruits..

No tea, coffee and milk.. i said to the doctor, not a big deal..

But this Italiano cappuccino, I'm loving it.. =P

Nonetheless, this new habit is what keeps me healthy.. now I kind of believe “an apple a day keeps doctor away”... =)

Actually one of the things that helps me fit into the European society is that.. they say it’s very rare for Asians to have allergy.. it’s the Europens who usually have it.. haha yea ritee.. but anyway, is that true??

Life’s so good when it comes to good food.. i'm just human, i can't resist the temptation.. =P

Ciao…

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk...haiyoooo....

-herli

Jacqueline said...

Good confessions :P

Anonymous said...

man......the food looks so yummy....... everyday i have to eat PGP's food...hohoho, you're gonna do that again next sem!! muahahahaha

The GREAT Lysia

Anonymous said...

ampon lo lu bui.. u noe how worried I was back then =P hiakhiak

jiu bui jiu yi liao la lu hihi

Anonymous said...

awww... the cappucino looks YUMMY...
FOOD ALL THE WAY~

~dewi

Anonymous said...

eh, I remember once in Makan Sutra, we are eating that chicken wings too,u said actually you shouldn't eat any chicken, but u did still, sorry, huehehe,

but the foods look GOOD!!! nyaem... nyaem...

Bella =>

Diahz90 said...

huhaha..

as i said, i'm just human.. i can't resist the temptation after a 3 month of religiously obeying what the doctor said.. =P