Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Alcohol Allergy...

My doctor will definitely have a smirk on his face if I tell him what happened.. first, I’m pissed off, how on earth could I have all this allergy stuff? How, how? I had alcohol allergy which never happened before.. causing terrible itch and red lumps all over my skin.. remember how good danish welfare system I said before? Well, I take that back.. I mean, it’s good to have a health insurance, et cetera, but hello…. having to wait for 3 days to see a doctor? that’s just insane.. I thought I was gonna die first bcos of the itchiness before I saw him… or, I would have cured by then.. for the love of god, all I needed was just an injection, how could it be that difficult? But o well, it's true - there’s no such thing as a free lunch..

I really had it hard this time.. I‘ve promised to stop drinking and eating all those forbidden stuffs.. thought of asking my dad abt what to do.. but then I held back considering he’d be suspicious about the amount of alcohol I took.. I mean, seriously, I really did drink just a little.. those who know me know how low my alcohol tolerance is.. fiuhhhh..


Btw, I’ve never observed this kinda thing, or maybe more like, it never really happened before.. it’s amazing to see people happily smiling and greeting u a lovely “g
ood morning” in the kitchen making breakfast.. strangers smiling at u on the streets.. a good hug after not meeting for a few days.. in my dorm in nus, whenever I walk in the hallway and bump into people, more often than not, they’d pretend that they don’t see me.. but in here, people greet me and wish me a nice day.. the point is, I’m always somewhat dragged into a good mood, how can I not be anyway?

Actually, it’s not that hard to be a happier person after all… errrmm... hang on… I’m rather dubious if I can say the same thing 2 months from now.. u know, people change from time to time, depending on the situation they’re living in.. =P


Don’t bother explaining coz the person who trusts you don’t need it and the person who dislikes you won’t believe it anyway,… right?” --> read this from Jacq’s blog.. it’s so true.. yet can be wrong I must say.. have u ever been in a situation when u feel that all u need is just an explanation? if u haven’t, well, at least I think i have =P

Teknisk Kollegium, my dormitory (back view)

(front view)

Surrounded by a huge park and beautiful view

Jan The Man, Chairman of the Larmer, the bar in Teknisk Kollegium

Ciao

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

wakaka.. , yap yap, sometimes true sometimes not. depends on what the situation is.. =)

gatel2 yeh, sini wa garuk2.. *garuk garuk*

Anonymous said...

huh? did you drink a lot there?
i thought that your allergies is okay now since you drink coffee and stuffs... poor you ^^;

~dewi

Anonymous said...

bukanny kk blg loe bisa maag klo minum?

Diahz90 said...

jac --> =)

dewi --> i said i didnt drink alot, serius.. actually my allergy has never been this kind before.. not on the skin.. hmm..

mei2 --> more often sih kebalikannya.. kl lg maag kan ga bole minum and gw lmyn sering kena maag.. tp kl minum tnp makan apa2 bisa lgsg kena maag juga.. duh.. jd sounds like byk mslh gitu.. hehe