Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Extraordinary...

Some people are born with an extraordinary ability of driving u up the wall.. sometimes even until one point that u feel like stabbing them right on the spot =P.. and usually it happens when u meet a complainer.. and when I say a complainer, I really mean it.. basically, there was this guy (I've never seen any of his kind before, really) in my class who started to complain whenever we started a conversation.. the first time, on the staircase, I was unfortunate, I bumped into him.. he asked me sth and only god-knew-how he dragged me into his story about how he disliked staying in denmark.. and seriously, nothing from his mouth abt denmark was positive.. that was the first time.. from the way he bitched and all… it just gave me this unpleasant feeling..

So, it happened again and again I didn't even dare to look into his eyes whenever meeting him, sometimes I quickly took my phone out and played games (yea, it's that bad).. I was afraid he'd start dragging me into another complaining story-telling again.. but he always managed to do it (I told u they had a very special talent).. always starting from asking sth else.. and snap, u're actually listening to their complaints..

What's so irritating was that, this morning when I was so nervous waiting for my turn for the oral exam, he started to invite me into his story again.. I gave some hints by playing games.. or not answering at times.. he just didn't get it.. he's bitching abt the examiners of his English exam for being unable to understand his English.. and according to him, he's using American English (seriously people, It's not even close).. so it's all the examiners' faults according to him.. I nodded and smiled.. speechless…

Actually it's not only this guy in particular.. I don't know, but I think some people are just very good at driving u mad or filling u with anger.. they can do it with their words, or their strange behaviors, or sometimes by being very demanding, or with their so-called attention-seeking ways.. Not only that, they're even very good at maintaining their position in the chart of the list of people that u try to avoid.. sometimes they're even slowly climbing up from time to time.. sometimes they keep it stagnant, that is, only when u don't get to meet them.. or at times, they feel that they just want to get into that list and suddenly become so annoying..

Hmmm.. I just hope i've never done this to anybody, please forgive me and let's start over if I did.. Haha..

Quote of the day: "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." -- Albert Einstein

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I remembered I always complain about usm life back there in the 1st year. . wahaha.. I hope you dont hate me.. ^^" so let's start over . wakaka..

JacQ

Diahz90 said...

no jac.. he's extraordinary.. i mean, even if our hobby is complaining for instance, there are times when we stop complaining for some time.. ini engga.. setiap kali ngomg ada aja yg bisa di-complain.. trus cara ngomgnya itu kayak he's on the the top of the world.. ga prnh salah lah.. dia itu uda the best lah pkknya.. haha